Making an appointment to obtain various consular services provided by the Italian Consulate in Perth is very simple: just connect to the government website Prenot@mi.
The platform allows users (once registered) to quickly and intuitively make an appointment to request one or more consular services. This is a fully automated system that will offer the user the first available slot for the requested service. The user himself will then be able to manage his own account and appointments.
We remind you that you need to make an appointment for the following consular services:
- passport (exept for AIRE citizens over 65 and expectant mothers: no appointment needed – walk in Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Electrocnic Identity Cards
- marriage banns (only for marriage in Italy)
- atto notorio (marriage in Italy)
- validation of WA studies (declaration of value)
To register with AIRE (Registry of Italians Resident Abroad ) or to report a change of residence in Western Australia, you do not need to make an appointment: simply connect to the FastIT portal and register by following the instructions on the site.