This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.

Preferences cookies


In accordance to Law n. 76 of May 20th 2016 and its related regulations (DPCM n. 144 of July 23rd 2016), it is possible for same-sex couples to establish civil unions overseas.

In accordance with the above Law, same sex couples residing in Western Australia can lodge a request to our Consulate to establish a civil union, if at least one member of the couple is an Italian citizen. For further information, please contact